Rick Wang is a marketer, entrepreneur, consultant, successful business owner. Rick and I met in 1998, when we were both building retail businesses in China. He is a good friend and a very open and honest leader as you will hear in this conversation.
In addition to his business ventures, he is the author and originator of the “3 Barriers of Entry” into China Franchising as published in the “Doing Business in China for the Dummy” Book.
He is a regular lecturer at several universities in China on case studies related to business success and failure in China.
Past Academic/Institutional Services Include:
– USC (University of Southern California) Alumni Board of Governors 2000-2006. Currently BOG Emeritus.
– Board Member, Shanghai American School 2006-2008 (Chairman ‘07-‘08)
– Committee Supervisor, Radio Control Cars, China Sports Federation 2015-2019
Past and Present Business Partnerships:
– CEO, RetailCo Solutions Ltd
– Director, VROOM Motorsports (S2M Group)
– Team Principle, Mercur Racing
– Owner, RCI Racing Arena (Radio Control Sports)
– Managing Director, Intefoods Shanghai Ltd. (Johnny Moo)
– Consultant, Curves Fitness (China), Krispy Kreme
– Director, STERKA Concepts Ltd.
– Founder, Adogp NGO